Kindly submit the final camera ready and copyright form by 5th November 2023. Only papers that are presented virtually on 4th- 5th December 2023 with full payment conference received will be included in the Springer conference proceeding.
Please, follow Springer Template carefully when preparing your final manuscript and register and send the final camera-ready before the registration deadline of 15TH NOVEMBER 2023, to be included in the Springer book series.
Registration form: https://forms.gle/8WNkWyPX8fNSuXts6
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. You need to Submit: The final Camera Ready, the Revised version, and the Copyright form.
2. Your Final Camera-ready should be in .docx format in the final manuscript (EDAS).
i. It is required to upload a minimum of 10 pages based on the Springer Template guidelines.
ii. The number of references must be at least 10 references.
iii. Revise your manuscript language and do proofreading if required.
3. The revised version is a PDF file that contains a table of corrections and the paper content, highlighting the changes made in the paper. You need to do the necessary changes based on the reviewers' comments.
4. All the figures in your manuscript should be of high quality and you need to submit a separate (Figures.zip) file containing all the figures in the final manuscript (EDAS).
Email the revised version file along with the Figures.zip to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should complete your registration using the following link:
by the 15th of November 2023 by one of the papers' authors and make the payment based on the fee structure mentioned in
(Note: you need to upload the payment slip and the student ID as proof of your registration.)
PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER/CHEQUE
• Account Name : UNITAR CAPITAL SDN. BHD.
• Bank Name : Maybank Islamic Berhad
• Bank Account No : 562302012224
• Bank Branch : WISMA COSPLANT
• Bank Address : G01, West Tower, Ground Floor, Wisma Consplant 1, 2, Jalan SS 16/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
• Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
After performing the payment, please email a copy of the transaction to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for record management. All bank charges are to be borne by the participant. Payments made are NOT refundable.
If you have any technical problem, please contact our secretariat at email@example.com and include your paper ID in the subject of all emails you send to us.